Download a PDF of this flier:
Living history walking tours retracing four pivotal days leading up to and including the overthrow of the Hawaiian monarchy.
- SEPTEMBER 4, 9 AND 10, 2011
- Tours at 5:00 p.m., 5:20 p.m., 5:40 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- FOR RESERVATIONS CALL: 534-8880
Featuring Special Chanting Performances
Once each evening, chanters will perform mele written during this historical period in Hawai’i history encompassing themes of adoration to the Queen, unrest of the Hawaiian Nationals and other common ideas surrounding the overthrow.
TIMES FOR CHANTING PERFORMANCES:
- Sunday, September 4 at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 9 and Saturday, September 10 at 6:45 p.m.